にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ ヨーロッパ旅行へ Somewhere but Here: Driving west coast of France - Part 4

Monday 30 July 2007

Driving west coast of France - Part 4

Road to Bordeaux

Friday, after having a meeting with a customer in Nantes, my weekend started!
However, I have to drive back home to Barcelona where 900km far away from here.
It is a little bit tough for the person who does not like driving like me. Therefore, I decided to stay at Bordeaux this night.
The weather was very unstable, once you enjoy agricultural field under the shinning sun, next seconds you cannot see even 30m ahead because of stormy rain like you drop a bucket full of the water.


Anyway, horizontal line is very low and no object to interrupt your eyesight. Fresh green vineyards and golden wheat field continues forever….

The city of Bordeaux, I am confusing a little bit. Is this city touristic or not? Needless to say, this place is world famous for wine production, and if you walk around the city, you can hear many non-French conversations. So everybody tell that Bordeaux is touristic spot.
But on the contrary, I could not find any souvenir shop (Selling junky staff like key-holder, post card and so on) around the city. It is strange…

You know, this trip is not holiday trip, just on the way back to business trip. Therefore, I did not check out where to see, what to eat and so on. In addition, I have poor information about wine.

Then, after checking in the hotel, I was crawling the city with a map hotel gave me in my hand…

No comments: