にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ ヨーロッパ旅行へ Somewhere but Here: To learn Chinese in Spain

Thursday 24 May 2007

To learn Chinese in Spain

I have learned Chinese language for seven months. Basically I am using a Japanese book for studying Chinese.

You can find a lot of common points between Japanese and Chinese.

For example, both languages use Chinese characters and you can write both vertical and horizontal way.

However, learning pronunciation of Chinese is quite hard for Japanese because there are a lot of pronunciation which Japanese do not have.

Therefore, I was looking for a person who can teach me that language. To go to language school is not my option because I have to spend a lot of time for business trip.

Then the beginnings of this month, I found a lay who can teach me Chinese language in Spanish.

That is very strange experience for me.

She and I have lived in Barcelona just for two or three years so both of us do not have perfect Spanish language skills.

So sometimes, we have problem in Spanish communication during the class.

Actually it was very difficult to ask complecated grammatical question to her, because sometime she did not understand what I was saying...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear American Chinese,

Thank you for your comments.
1. My purpose of learning chinese is mainly for business and job position.

2. I can spend at least 2 hours per day for studying a language.

From my several experience of learning foreign languages, I know what I should do and what I should NOT do.