にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ ヨーロッパ旅行へ Somewhere but Here: Unfriendly Friend in SNS

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Unfriendly Friend in SNS

The other day, I have a things to check and I asked a question to a friend who is in my friend-link list of SNS.

Then what he replied me makes me embarraced.

"Mr. Nightwish, which Nightwish?, I do not remember"

What a rude guy he is!

Hey, it was YOU to have applied friend-link to me, not other way around!!!

Yes, I just remember he applied friend-link to me without any correspondence beforehand.
When I received the application I had very strange feeling to him, like "Why he applied to me?".
However, I accepted his request because that SNS was relatively small and somehow business person oriented.

But this is my fault!

In order to carry on confortable life in SNS, do not accept friend-link from unknowns!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh!!
my GOD zack

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. And even we did not see each other on the net,keep manner is basic. It also means what kind's of person who you are.

Anonymous said...

I am afraid of I did not write clearly. I translate it in Chinese.
我同意您的看法,在網路上雖然大家沒有見面,但是維持基本的禮儀也是需要的.每個人所表達的語言,不也正說明著自己是怎麼樣一個人嗎?

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments.

Not only manner, but friends in web have another problem.

In SNS, you can easily to make friends by link each other. It is not impossible to make 100 friends just in one day.
So we see some persons who have over 1,000 friends in SNS.
I always wonder how he remember all of them.